A theater actress was hospitalized due to a nervous breakdown Tuesday after a man tried to record images of her naked body with a hidden camcorder several days earlier.
According to the stage production company Cham, a 50-year-old unidentified man was caught while trying to record actress Choi Jae-kyeong's naked body and sex scene during the play "The Professor and The Female Student" on Dec. 15. The actress had a nervous breakdown, which led the doctors to advise her to report to the hospital.
"There might have been more cases we couldn't detect. It could lead to being a serious crime", the production company said in a press release. The director decided to replace Choi with an understudy cheerleader-turned-actress Lee Tam-mi.
"The Professor and The Female Student" is about a 45-year-old university lecturer discovering his power through sexual intercourse with his female student. The show includes a sex scene, where both actors are naked for about five minutes. The play caused a stir when a man in his 50s tried to grab Choi during the play earlier this month. Last month, another audience member suffered a heart attack during the show. He later said he was "overly excited".
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.