Source : www.chosun.com...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Korean Actress Hopes for Happier Roles
BERLIN - After her screen debut as a sexually exploited schoolgirl in South Korean director Kim Ki-duk's "Samaria", Kwak Ji-Min said she's hoping for a less tragic second role.
"I want a film that's light and with a happy ending", the 19-year-old actress told reporters Tuesday after the movie's pr,...More
Local Blockbuster 'Taegukgi' Creates Waves
'Taegukgi' (The Korean Flag Waves), a movie about the crossing fates of brothers forced to fight in the Korean War revives the memories of a turbulent time in history. Just days after its release, Taegukgi clocked over 2 million admissions at the national box office, outdoing previous records set by,...More
The Korean movie industry has grown so phenomenally in recent years that a single film can create economic effects worth 340 billion won. A multi-billion-won blockbuster, complete with ruthless bloodbaths and sad episodes about outcasts, is now drawing a record number of spectators nearing eight dig,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.