"Ojak Brothers" -- a show about dreams, love and family unity, ended in success and with its highest ratings yet.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on February 20th, KBS 2TV weekend drama "Ojak Brothers" placed first out of all weekend dramas with a viewing percentage of 36.3%.
Ja-eun (UEE) and Tae-hee (Joo Won) got married and Park Bok-ja (Kim Ja-ok) was presented with her farmhouse and a vegetable garden on this final episode. Everyone attained their dreams and it was a happy ending.
"Ojak Brothers" showed the true meaning of family and continued to be popular enough to remain in first place among all weekend dramas.
Meanwhile, KBS 2TV's entertainment program "Gag Concert" rated 23.3%.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Ojak Brothers" end in success"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Korean Box Office for the Week-end 2012.02.17 ~ 2012.02.19
The number one movie this week is "Howling" (하울링),...More
[HanCinema's Film Review] "The Crucible": Innocent Victims, Embedded Criminals, and Korean Society.
At the end of September last year a controversial and disturbing film hit the Korean cinema circui,...More
[HanCinema Korea's Diary] Korean Cinephiles Rejoice! Korean Film Channel planned for YouTube
In case some of you missed it, there was some pretty exciting news that came out from KOFA this pa,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.