KBS 2TV weekend drama "Ojak Brothers" came in first place among all weekend dramas.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on January 16th, the December 15th episode of "Ojak Brothers" drew in 33.6% of viewers. This is 5.5% more than the previous episode's 28.1% on the 14th.
Ja-eun's (UEE) father Baek In-ho (Lee Yeong-ha) returned alive, as he was thought to be dead. Tae-hee (Joo Won) also found out that it was her father who killed his own. As they near the risk of breaking up, it seems like all of the truth will be revealed as well.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Ojak Brothers" rates 33.6% "
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"The Sun and The Moon" Kim Yoo-jeong grew up so fast!
Kim Yoo-jeong (13) from the MBC drama "The Sun and The Moon" has been up in the radar. Debuting t,...More
Yeo Jin-goo, playing the child from Sin Ha-gyoon to Jang Hyeok
While kid actor Yeo Jin-goo's popularity is soaring sky high these days, his filmography is anothe,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the week