Actors Park Hae-il and Kim Moo-yeol's movie "A Muse" will be released on the 26th of April. "A Muse" is based on a novel by Park Beom-sin and is about about a love triangle between Lee Jeok-yo, an old poet in his 70s, Seo Ji-woo, a student of his that is in his 30s, and a 17-year old high school student named Eun-gyo.
Directed by Jeong Ji-woo ("Happy End"), Park Hae-il will play the role of Lee Jeok-yo, a national poet, and novelist Seo Ji-woo will be played by Kim Moo-yeol. Eun-gyo will be played by rookie actress Kim Go-eun-I.
Source : movie.daum.net/movieI...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Park Hae-il and Kim Moo-yeol's new film, "A Muse", to be released on the 26th of April"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Cha In-pyo "I will marry Sin Ae-ra again, but with a different face"
Cha In-pyo expressed that he wanted to marry his wife again in the next life, but with one conditi,...More
Yoo Jin and Ki Tae-yeong's honeymoon home revealed
Singer and actress Yoo Jin's honeymoon home was full of flowery smells. Yoo Jin bought a bunch of,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama
Drama of the week