He posted on his Me Today, "Today's Yonsama's birthday!" In one hand he's holding a bread-shaped like Yonsama and the other hand is holding a fist towards it with his face scrunched up. Netizens say, "I can see he's serious", "He's got so many friends" and more.
Park Jin-young boasted about his friendship with Bae Yong-joon. He mentioned that he was drinking with Bae one night when the idea of "Dream High" came up and created the hit drama as well as starred in it himself.
Source : news.sportsseoul.com/...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Park Jin-young's birthday 'cake'"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
"My Daughter Seo-yeong" Lee Sang-yoon reads like SNU
Actor Lee Sang-yoon is engrossed in his script. Lee has been cast for the KBS 2TV drama "My Daugh,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.