Park Jin-young is a man of many talents. He will be launching a domestic brand of headphones that he designed personally himself.
According to JYP Entertainment on June 4th, "JYP joined hands with the US headphone company Monster to soon launch "diamond tears headphones" in Korea".
These diamond tears headphones are the same ones that Park was wearing himself while he served as a judge on the popular show "K-Pop Star".
A launching party was held to celebrate, where 2PM, 2AM, miss A, Wonder Girls, Son Ga-in, Min Hyo-rin, and JYP himself were in attendance.
Source : english.kbs.co.kr/Ent...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Park Jin-young To Launch Personally-Designed Headphones In Korea"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.