Park Chan-min's daughter and child actress Park Min-ha talked about a problem.
When she was asked about people's reactions around her on the February 17th broadcast of MBC TV program "Good Day", she said, "I like it, but I am a bit uncomfortable". She is currently gaining a lot of popularity for her performances as a child actress.
She said, "I don't like being touched so much. I don't like it when they brush against me. If you love me, please just love with your eyes".
When she was asked if she thought about becoming a news anchor like her father, she said, "No, I want to become an actress. It's so much fun. Announcers only do news".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Park Min-ha "Please only look if you love me""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Feast of the Gods" Jeon In-ha misunderstands Seong Yoo-ri
Jeon In-hwa chased Seong Yoo-ri out of the Arirang kitchen. Aired on February 18th, the latest ep,...More
[Spoiler] "Ojak Brothers" Joo Won and UEE head abroad together
Joo Won and "UEE" got married and left to study abroad in search of their dreams. On the final ep,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama