Park Min-yeong will be portraying the bright and cheerful Yoo Mi-na and maiden Hong Yeong-rae at the same time. Director Han Heui said, "I think Park Min-yeong is the most suitable actress for these roles as she has been through various types of genres from modern to historical. Her continuous work has bought her reputation and I feel she should do well in this drama too".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Park Min-yeong confirmed to star in "Dr. Jin""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.