Actress Park Min-young looks graceful in a Hanbok.
In the still cut of Park Min-young that was revealed on the 15th is Hong Yeong-rae who is well-groomed, a curious but a serious character.
She is also the lover of Jin Hyeok, the greatest doctor there is in the year 2012 and talented female doctor Yoo Mi-na.
"Dr. JIN" is a fantasy medical drama based on an original work by Japanese Murakami Motoka about a doctor from the ear 2012 who travels through time and lands in the year 1860.
Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Park Min-young wearing Hanbok in "Dr. JIN" "
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"Feast of the Gods" Lee Sang-woo screams happily at more commercials
Actor Lee Sang-woo is now taking over the advertisement industry as well. Lee Sang-woo in the MBC,...More
"Ghost - Drama" Lee Yeon-hee "So Ji-sub is unexpected when he's on break"
Lee Yeon-hee revealed that she has had the best experience so far working with So Ji-sub is the ne,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.