Korean actor Park Si-hoo [Eyagi Entertainment]
Korean actor Park Si-hoo has been cast in an upcoming MBC drama, according to his agency Eyagi Entertainment on Friday.
Eyagi announced in a press release that Park will star as one of the male characters in the sequel to last year's hit series "My Wife is a Superwoman" alongside Korean actors Kim Nam-joo and Jeong Joon-ho.
Park will be playing the role Gu Yong-sik, a son of a conglomerate with a stolid personality, who is the director of the company and group that Kim's character is in.
"We have high anticipations for the show since Park Si-hoo has garnered much attention in Japan, China and other various Asian countries from his previous works", an official with the drama was quoted as saying.
He met with his local fans in a fan meeting last weekend.
Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Girls' Generation tops various music charts in Japan
Korean girl group Girls' Generation [SM Entertainment] Korean female idols Girls' Generation has ,...More
"Bread, Love and Dreams" continues to stir up high ratings for 14th week
No. 1 show in the country "Bread, Love and Dreams" [KBS] KBS' baking series "Bread, Love and Drea,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.