With director Jang Joon-hwan from the movie "Save the Green Planet" as the movie motif, Ryoo Deok-hwan has decided to call the shots for movie "Waiting For Jang Joon-hwan". Actor Oh Jeong-se and Park Shin-hye will be making special appearances.
Despite the fact that this is the first time he's directing a movie, his experience in acting helped him to lead the movie and the set in a relaxed way. He said, "It was fun thinking that smart phones could replace cameras in movie sets".
The 2nd Olleh Smart Phone Film Festival is founded on the motive to induce the publics attention to smart phone movies. Ryoo Deok-hwan, Go Soo-hee and Lee Seon-ho are the first ones to be the mentors of this purpose. Actor Ryoo Deok-hwan chose director Im Pil-seong as his mentor director and Go Soo-hee and Lee Seong-ho chose director Bong Man-dae as theirs.
The Smart Phone Film Festival will be held in the Olleh Square at Gwang Hwamun and their debut projects will be released on the 19th at the opening.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Park Shin-hye and Oh Jeong-se in Ryoo Deok-hwan's debut movie "
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.