Korean actress Park Shin-hye [Ava Entertainment]
The movie took its motif from French picture "Cyrano de Bergerac" helmed by Jean-Paul Rappeneau and starring French actor Gerard Depardieu.
Park will star in the Korean pic alongside opposite Eom Tae-woong as matchmakers who work at the same agency.
The film will be helmed by director Kim Hyeon-seok who is well-known for directing movies "Scout" and "When Romance Meets Destiny". He was also one of the screen writers for "JSA - Joint Security Area".
Park made her debut in 1994 and has starred in numerous dramas and movies including "Stairway to Heaven", "Prince Hours", and "You're Beautiful". She is also a familiar face in television commercials and music videos.
"Cyrano Agency" is set to begin filming on April 19 and is scheduled for release in September over the Chuseok thanksgiving holidays.
Reporter : Lucia Hong firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor : Jessica Kim email@example.com
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Release date for new film "The Housemaid - 2010" set for May 13
Scene from film "The Housemaid - 2010" [Sidus FNH] The release date for erotic suspense film "The,...More
Korean pic "Mother - 2009", stars win big at Green Planet Movie Awards
Korean filmmaker Bong Joon-ho wins Best International Director award at Green Planet Movie Awards ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.