She will take on the role as the daughter of Ryoo Seung-ryong who is mentally lacking and a law student who is both pure and bold at the same time.
4HIM Entertainment revealed, "Park Shin-hye had various options to browse from but she thought "December 23rd" was the best choice for her. This movie should express something about Park Shin-hye that's never been seen before".
Park Shin-hye said, "When I first read the scenario I was crying. It has emotion and laughter as well as tears".
Meanwhile "December 23rd' is about a father and daughter which reminds us of the human drama "I Am Sam".
Source : n-gyeong...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Park Shin-hye joins "December 23rd" as Ryoo Seung-ryong's daughter"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
'SUPERSTAR K' RETURNS TO AMERICA SEEKING OUT THE WORLD'S BEST SINGERS FOR $500,000 COMPETITION
Los Angeles auditions to take place on June 9; New York auditions June 10 Season Four will air LI,...More
Retrospective of the work of Choi Min-sik
The Korea Society presents a retrospective of the work of Choi Min-sik, one of Korea's most recognizable contemporary actors, as part of our ongoing "Korean Cinema Now" program with MoMI (the Museum of Moving Image). Choi Min-sik had numerous television roles, but his big break came in 1999 ,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.