2008/11/19 | 273 views | | Permalink
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Korean Film Festival Tours China
A Korean Film Festival will be held across China this month, bringing 12 Korean features to three major Chinese cities – Beijing (Nov. 14-19), Shanghai (Nov. 16-21) and Kunnming (Nov. 25-28).
The event, organized by the Korean Film Council, China's state film authorities, and the Shanghai Inter,...More
Lyon Asian Film Fest Awards Korean Films
The 14th Lyon Asian Film Festival ended its 5-day run November 9, closing with the French premiere of Korean film "The Chaser" by NA Hong-jin. Korean films won the majority of the 20 awards handed out at the closing ceremony.
KIM Dong-hyun's "Hello, Stranger" won third place in the Grand Prize c,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.