As usual, Lee Young-ae looked like a 'goddess'.
Helping to raise funds for disadvantaged children, Lee Young-ae joined fashion magazine Marie Claire and Cartier's "I am LOVE" campaign with a photo shoot that flaunted her unchanging beauty.
While alluring, her elegant charm was just as it has always been. The photo staff couldn't believe that only two months ago she had given birth to twins, one boy and one girl.
You can see Lee Young-ae's beauty in the November issue of Marie Claire.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Deep-rooted Tree" Ahn Seok-hwan reveals all
Lee Sin-jeok (Ahn Seok-hwan) confessed that he was a secret spy. On the eighth episode of the SBS,...More
[Spoiler] "Glory Jane" Cheon Jeong-myeong and Lee Jang-woo
"Glory Jane" showed signs of turning from a baseball drama into a company drama. In the episode o,...More
"Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats" Han Ji-min and Jeong Woo-seong, a date in the woods
Actress Han Ji-min and Jeong Woo-seong enjoyed a date with the animals. jTBC's opening drama "Pad,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***