(From left) Actors Won Bin, Kim Sae-ron and director Lee Jeong-beom pose for cameras during a press conference for film "The Man From Nowhere" held at Apkujung CGV multiplex in Seoul, South Korea on July 8, 2010.
Photographer : Lee Jin-hyuk eleven@
Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Won Bin speaks with action in new film "The Man From Nowhere"
Korean actor Won Bin at a press conference for film "The Man From Nowhere" held at Seoul's Apkujun,...More
MBLAQ's Mir sees "armpits and feet" in a woman
Korean boy band MBLAQ [Asia Economic Daily] Korean singer Mir of idol group MBLAQ has revealed his unique taste in women, saying the armpits and feet are the physical aspects he takes into consideration in choosing a woman. The pop idol made the remark during the group's guest appearance on popu,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.