Source : www.hancinema.net/kor...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Korean Cultural Centre Opens its Doors in Spainish Capital
Six decades that's the amount of time it took this Korean Cultural Center to open in Spain.
A groundbreaking ceremony for the Korean cultural center took place in the Spanish capital Madrid on Friday 61 years after the two countries established diplomatic ties.
[Interview : Choung Byoung-gug, Mi,...More
Culture minister meets with French fans of 'Korean Wave'
The Korean Cultural Center in Paris held a meeting Thursday between Korean Culture, Sport and Tourism Minister Chung Byoung-gug and members of the Korean Connection, a club of French fans of "hallyu", or Korean pop culture.
The meeting came as a result of the club holding a flash mob event asking,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.