At the 24th International Documentary Festival Amsterdam (IDFA), Korean director Yi Seung-Jun's "Planet of Snail" won the top VPRO IDFA Award for Best Feature-Length Documentary which comes with a cash prize of €12,500. The film also sold to UK distributor Dogwoof.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"The Unjust" takes top prize at Blue Dragon Awards
RYOO Seung-wan's crime thriller "The Unjust" snapped up three top prizes at the 32nd Blue Dragon,...More
Yoo Ji-tae and Kim Hyo-jin's invitation only has their names
Actor Yoo Ji-tae (35) and Kim Hyo-jin (27) revealed their wedding invitations. A photographer pos,...More
From "Late Autumn - 2010" to "Countdown", this year's disappointing Top 3
Now that the Blue Dragon Film Awards are over, all the major award shows for 2011 are done. S,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.