Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Korea Wants to Mend Ties With Foreign Media
By Na Jeong-ju, Lee Tae-hoon
Prime Minister Han Seung-soo indicated Tuesday that Korea will launch a drive to promote the positive side of the economy among international media, saying the country's economic situation is not portrayed accurately overseas.
"Korea has fared wel,...More
34 Korean Films at Chennai Women's Film Fest
The 2nd Women's Film Festival in Channai, India has invited 34 Korean short and feature length films to screen during its 8-day event March 1 - 8, 2009. Among them are LIM Soon-rye's 2008 sports hit "Forever the Moment", her cult-musical-comedy "Waikiki Brothers" (2001) and her 48-minute documentar,...More
Korea - US Conspire in $20m Cold War Feature
South Korean international sales company Activers Entertainment has announced a deal with Hollywood-based Hyde Park Entertainment and investment firm Film Financial Services (FFS) to co-produce the true story of KIM Soo-im, a beautiful Korean socialite involved in a love triangle which caused her to,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.