Movie poster for upcoming romantic comedy "First Love" [CJ Entertainment]
Movie posters for an upcoming Korean romantic comedy tentatively titled "First Love" were unveiled today.
Based on a musical which has been performed over 1,200 times on stage since its premiere in 2006, "Finding Mr. Destiny" is about Seo Ji-woo (Im) who during her trip to India re-encounters her first love and asks for the help of Han Ki-jun (Gong Yoo) to search for him.
Im made her debut as a model in 1998 and rose to stardom after starring in the horror film "A Tale of Two Sisters". She later starred in the hit TV series "Sorry, I Love You" and films "Lump of Sugar" and "JEON WOO CHI : The Taoist Wizard".
Born Gong Ji-cheol, Gong Yoo made his debut with a role in KBS' TV show "School 4" in 2001. He appeared in several dramas such as "Biscuit Teacher And Star Candy" and "Coffee Prince" and movies "My Tutor Friend" and "She's on Duty".
The movie is set to open in local theaters in December.
Reporter: Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
Source : 10.asiae.co.kr/Articl...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Girls' Generation's music video "Hoot" to be unveiled today
Album jacket of Girls' Generation's mini album "Hoot" [SM Entertainment] The music video for Girl,...More
SHINee Jonghyun girlfriend Sin Se-kyeong shuts down website
Actress Sin Se-kyeong [10Asia] Korean actress Sin Se-kyeong has shut down her personal website wh,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.