President Lee Myung-bak recently got to watch the much-talked about Korean movie, "The Crucible", or "Dogani" in Korea,n which is based on a true story about school staff sexually assaulting hearing impaired students.
fter watching it, the President said, our society needs to be more conscious of sexual crimes against the disabled, and that he will work to better protect people with disabilities and minors from becoming victims of such crimes.
He also urged special interest and care for the socially disadvantaged or isolated.
This movie, currently playing in theaters throughout the nation, sparked a growing call among the general public for the revision of laws governing sexual crimes against the disabled and minors.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Answer Korean Culture Content Quizzes and Get Star-Signatured CD!
By KOCCA ,...More
Korean Group 'Big Bang' Performs at Singapore Formula 1
"Big Bang" performed at the Singapore F1 festival on the eve of Singapore F1 Grand Prix as a repre,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the Week