Blockbusters are making their way through dramas. In addition to MBC "God of War" which cost 20 billion won (~US$10 million), SBS "Faith" and "The Great Seer" cost just as much and is preparing to present themselves with some fancy sights.
"Faith" with Lee Min-ho and Kim Hee-seon start off first. To be aired for the first time on the 31st of August, "Faith" is a romance drama between an ancient warrior and a modern day doctor.
Created by Kim Jong-hak and writer Song Ji-na, it is also Kim Hee-seon's first drama in 6 years and Hallyu star Lee Min-ho's next big project. The computer graphics cost per episode is known to be 6~7 hundred million won (~US$700,000) and the estimated total cost should be about 10 billion.
"The Great Seer" comes next. To be released in October, "The Great Seer" is a fiction historical about topography scholars establishing the Chosun with Lee Seong-gye in the lead. A single episode is said to cost 3 hundred million won (~US$300,000) and the main lineup cast is to be made up of top stars.
Source : news.donga.com/3/all/...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Production cost at 10 billion"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Lee Min-ho is an action hero once again through "Faith"
Lee Min-ho is getting ready to become an action hero once again. "Faith" draws the romance betwee,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.