Seven member girl group Rainbow has claimed the top spot on weekly mobile music chart in Japan with their debut single.
The official website for major mobile ringtone website Recochoku showed on Wednesday that Rainbow's Japan debut dance tune "A", released in ringtone format on August 31, came in first place on the weekly chart for ringtones and has maintained its top spot on the daily chart as well.
"A" will be released in stores in Japan on September 14 in three editions -- version A will include the album and a special DVD, B will include the album and special photobook and C will include the album and a bonus track.
The girls flew into Japan on September 3 and are promoting the release of "A" through various interviews with local media outlets, television appearances and other events.
Source : 10.asiae.co.kr/Articl...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
CNBLUE to open Linkin Park's concert in Japan this weekend
Korean rock band CNBLUE have been chosen as the opening act to Linkin Park's upcoming concert in J,...More
[Spoiler] [INTERVIEW] Director Hong Sang-soo (Part 1 & 2)
The lights in director Hong Sang-soo's study never go out. After releasing "Ha Ha Ha" and "Oki's M,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week