"Tears of the North" garnered a two-digit ratings percentage despite the fact that it was a re-run.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on January 2nd, "Encore – Tears of the North" rated 12%.
This days broadcast was controversial as the role of the Japanese Ocean Defense Forces had been edited out.
"Tears of the North" is the final of the "Tears" series and the first part will be shown on the January 6th.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Re-runs of "Tears of the North" score a 12% rating"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Lee Min-ho, the only actor in his 20s nominated for the SBS Grand Prize
It turns out that Lee Min-ho was the only actor in his twenties that was voted as a candidate for ,...More
Early Korean Box Office for the Week-end 2011.12.30 ~ 2012.01.01
The number one movie this week is "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017