MBC Wednesday and Thursday night drama "Royal Family" has broken its own record.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, "Royal Family" on the 23rd recorded 15.7% on national average. This is 1.3% more than the 14.4% on the 17th and the best rate so far.
Meanwhile, SBS "49 Days" made 9%, KBS 2TV "Thorn Birds" made 9.2%.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Royal Family" continuously breaks record, 'first place set'"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Poster and new stills revealed for the upcoming Korean movie "I Am a Dad"
Poster and new stills revealed for the upcoming Korean movie "I Am a Dad",...More
Added poster and new stills for the upcoming Korean documentary "No Name Stars"
Added poster and new stills for the upcoming Korean documentary "No Name Stars",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017