The two will be playing the roles of lesbians at the age of marriage in the movie "Two Weddings and A Funeral".
"Two Weddings and A Funeral" is a romantic comedy in which a gay couple and a lesbian couple disguise their marriages and is from director Kim Jho Kwang-soo, who made "Boy Meets Girl" "Boy Meets Boy" and "Just Friends?".
"Two Weddings and A Funeral" is currently filming its final scenes and will be released around May.
Source : movie.daum.net/movieI...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Ryoo Hyeon-kyeong and Jeong Ae-yeon as lesbians in a quiz movie"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The 'three ultimate accomplishments' by Moon Chae-won
What is Moon Chae-won's New Years Resolution? This year she is twenty-six. She spoke about her thr,...More
"Padam Padam" Jeong Woo-seong and Han Ji-min spend a night in an abandoned house
Kang-chil (Jeong Woo-seong) and Jina (Han Ji-min) shared a bed scene. Kang-chil and Jina spend a ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week