By Kwon Mee-yoo
The two met while filming for the 2009 MBC drama "Creating Destiny" and announced their wedding through their fan club, Wednesday.
Ki said that he met the wise woman he had dreamed of and she is the person with whom he can live the rest of his life with.
They will wed privately at a church in Gyeonggi Province on July 23.
Eugene was a member of now disbanded girl group S.E.S., one of the most popular K-pop groups in the 1990s. After the group disbanded in 2002, she turned to acting and starred in dramas such as "Loving You" (2002) and "Really Really Like You" (2006).
Ki made his debut in a youth drama "The New Generation Report: Adults Don't Know It" (KBS) in 1997 and has appeared on various television soaps including "Jejoongwon" (2010) and "Royal Family" (2011).
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Teaser released for the upcoming Korean movie "Sector 7"
Teaser released for the upcoming Korean movie "Sector 7",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017