SBS "Salaryman" is the strongest drama on Monday/Tuesdays, with a viewing percentage close to 20%.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on February 29th, the February 28th episode of "Salaryman" increased by 0.3% to 19.2%, exceeding MBC's "Lights and Shadows", which rated 16.5%.
This has settled the debate about the top drama among all Monday/Tuesday programs.
Meanwhile, KBS 2TV "Dream High 2" rated 7.9%.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Salaryman" ratings almost to 20%"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Added new stills and updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "The King 2 Hearts"
Added new stills and updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "The King 2 Hearts",...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 27 captures for the Korean drama 'Lights and Shadows'
Added episode 27 captures for the Korean drama "Lights and Shadows",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017