SBS drama "Salaryman" stayed in first place.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on February 28th, February 27th's "Salaryman" scored 18.8% of viewers. This is 0.3% lower than the previous episode but still enough to remain in the top position following last week's ratings.
KBS 2TV's "Dream High 2" could only muster 7.3% of viewers.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Salaryman" stands tall despite ratings drop"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
[Spoiler] Added episodes 34 and 35 captures for the Korean drama 'If Tomorrow Comes'
Added episodes 34 and 35 captures for the Korean drama "If Tomorrow Comes",...More
[Spoiler] Added episodes 5 and 6 captures for the Korean drama 'God of War'
Added episodes 5 and 6 captures for the Korean drama "God of War",...More
[Spoiler] Added episodes 73 and 74 captures for the Korean drama 'Gwanggaeto the Great'
Added episodes 73 and 74 captures for the Korean drama "Gwanggaeto the Great",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.