Source : www.koreanfilm.or.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Green Film Festival in Seoul opens May 19
The 7th edition of the Green Film Festival in Seoul (GFFIS) kicks off May 19th and runs to the 26th at the Lotte Cinema AVENUEL in downtown Seoul. Opening the event is Canadian documentary Water Life by director Kevin McMahon. A total of 100 films from 30 countries will screen during the festival,...More
The Housemaid tops Korean box office in its first week
Opening Thursday, May 13 across Korea, Cannes competition entry "The Housemaid - 2010" took the top ,...More
Free Screenings of Korean Films in NY
In the run up to the 2010 New York Asian Film Festival the Korean Cultural Service is currently showing free screenings of Korean films. This is the third series of free screenings that the Cultural Service has held and this year focuses on some traditional Korean summer blockbusters. The series k,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.