Satirical magazine the Onion has named North Korean leader Kim Jong-un the "Sexiest Man Alive for 2012".
"Blessed with an air of power that masks an unmistakable cute, cuddly side, Kim made this newspaper's editorial board swoon with his impeccable fashion sense, chic short hairstyle, and, of course, that famous smile", it said on Monday.
It claimed last year's winner in the spoof rankings was Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad, preceded in 2008 by "Unabomber" Ted Kaczinski and in 2007 the Onion's fictional proprietor T. Herman Zweibel.
"With his devastatingly handsome, round face, his boyish charm, and his strong, sturdy frame, this Pyongyang-bred heartthrob is every woman's dream come true", it said. "He has that rare ability to somehow be completely adorable and completely macho at the same time".
It quotes the Onion's style and entertainment editor Marissa Blake-Zweibel, who may or may not owe her job to her association with the proprietor, as saying Kim's wife Ri Sol-ju is "one lucky lady" to be married to him.
Source : english.chosun.com/si...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Hotels in Seoul Offer up High-Tech Amenities to Travelers
The Shilla Seoul offers lifestyle services like a medical clinic. Photo Credit: http://bit.ly/TN6q,...More
[Hancinema's Korea Diary] Fighting (!) the Habit in Korea.
Today marks my fourth week of being a non-smoker. It's a huge personal achievement for me but one ,...More
Son Dam-bi Comes Out of the 'Shadows' with New Album
Son Dam-bi has released her fourth mini album after a two-and-a-half-year hiatus as a singer. In t,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.