MGB Entertainment announced on November 17th, "We have recently signed a contract with Seo Yeong-hee. She is known for her beauty and acting skills, therefore we will support her with all the means possible to make sure she can focus on her career as much as she wants to".
Seo Yeong-hee said, "I am happy to have found a new partner. I still have a lot to grow into as an actress so I want to work hard together".
She is a talented actress with a dense filmography, having swept six Best Actress Awards at the Bucheon Fantastic Film Festival, The Korean Film Festival, the American Fantastic Festival, Portugal's Fantasporto International Film Festival and more.
Having been acknowledged for her change in acting style in the MBC dramas "Here He Comes" and "Queen Seon-deok", she is currently acting with Ji Hyeon-woo in the MBC weekend drama "A Thousand Kisses".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Seo Yeong-hee is now family with Yoon Sang-hyeon, Ryu Hyun-kyung, Yoon Se-ah"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Jung Yoo-mi was an extra in "Silmido", just for a second
Actress Jung Yoo-mi confessed she was in the movie "Silmido" before. On the SBS TV program "TV Ne,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.