He continued, “Even though he is world-wide famous star, he thinks about others first. He doesn't talk or complain about the main story line of the drama.”
Then MCs asked him about the difference between Daniel Henney and Rain. Seong Dong-il answered, “Honestly, I feel more comfortable with Ji-hoon,” which can be interpreted as Seong Dong il is closer with Rain.
While Seong Dong-il was adding, “When Rain is buying (drinks), Daniel always come with us,” Rain and Daniel Henney appeared as surprise guests for the show. It took a while for Seong Dong-il to understand what was going on.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Seong Dong-il confessed, "I feel more comfortable with Rain than Daniel Henney""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Yoon Seung-ah confessed the truth about her super mini skirt
Yoon Seung-ah talked about her embarrassment on a red carpet. Yoon Seung-ah confessed in SBS 'Str,...More
Kim Hyun-joong prefers Yoon Eun-hye over Jeong So-min? They showed a perfect harmony in the photo shooting
Kim Hyun-joong, who recently finished 'Naughty Kiss', and Yoon Eun-hye, who is preparing her dabut,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week