The Seoul municipal government will install solar panels at up to 1-thousand schools to combat the effects of global climate change.
The Seoul Metropolitan Office of Education has signed an agreement with a local environmental organization for the project.
Over 200 schools will be fitted with solar panels this year.
According to officials, schools will also be equipped with energy-efficient lights and teach students how to conserve energy.
The move supports a national campaign that aims to meet more than 10-percent of the country's energy needs through renewable sources by 2030.
Reporter : email@example.com
Source : www.arirang.co.kr/New...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Standing in the epicenter of art and culture in Korea
(Image source: http://bit.ly/L11P9j) Tell me. How would you build a structure that embodies and e,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama