The Seoul municipal government will install solar panels at up to 1-thousand schools to combat the effects of global climate change.
The Seoul Metropolitan Office of Education has signed an agreement with a local environmental organization for the project.
Over 200 schools will be fitted with solar panels this year.
According to officials, schools will also be equipped with energy-efficient lights and teach students how to conserve energy.
The move supports a national campaign that aims to meet more than 10-percent of the country's energy needs through renewable sources by 2030.
Reporter : email@example.com
Source : www.arirang.co.kr/New...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Standing in the epicenter of art and culture in Korea
(Image source: http://bit.ly/L11P9j) Tell me. How would you build a structure that embodies and e,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.