Actress Kim Nam-joo proved that she is the queen of assisting her husband.
Kim Nam-joo appeared as a special MC for the 100th episode of KBS 2TV show "Seung Seung Jang Goo" alongside Kim Seung-woo. As soon as he came up on stage she showed her affection for him by dusting off something that was on his face.
When MC Tak Jae-hoon asked, "What are you doing?" she replied, "He had something on his face" and Tak joked, "The business is being taken over by the family".
Kim Nam-joo told the MC's, "I wish you could fix these things. Lee Soo-geun is always right next to Lee Seung-woo. He is my husband" while Lee Soo-geun said, "He is always sticking around right next to me".
About being introduced as the luckiest man alive, Kim Seung-woo said, "I think I am lucky in terms of acting and MC-ing compared to my capabilities".
Kim Nam-joo then added, "I think he is lucky too, to have married someone like me".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Seung Seung Jang Goo" Kim Nam-joo proves her love for Kim Seung-woo"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Kim Yoo-jeong and Yeo Jin-goo "Four years already!"
Child actors Kim Yoo-jeong and Yeo Jin-goo have a unique relationship. A picture of Kim Yoo-jeong,...More
"Lights and Shadows" takes first place without "Brain"
MBC drama "Lights and Shadows" stood in first place. According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on J,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.