Korean actress Shin Min-a with Karl Lagerfeld [W Korea]
Korean actress Shin Min-a attended Chanel's fashion show in China by invitation of the brand's creative director Karl Lagerfeld, according to fashion magazine W Korea.
W Korea ran a special feature on the actress, who showed up at the "2010 Chanel Paris-Shanghai Collection" held in Shanghai's Huangpu Park on December 3.
Sin, clad in a Chanel dress, represented Korea among a handful of international celebrities attending the fashion show, including French singer and Johnny Depp's partner Vanessa Paradis.
Korean actress Shin Min-a attends Chanel fashion show [W Korea]
The 25-year-old actress has appeared in numerous Korean television dramas and films, including "A Love to Kill" (KBS, 2005) alongside Asian superstar Rain and movies "A Bittersweet Life", "Sad Movie" and "The Beast and the Beauty".
The fashion spread featuring Sin at the Chanel show was published in the January issue of W magazine, currently available in bookstores.
Korean actress Shin Min-a at Chanel show in Shanghai [W Korea]
Reporter : Lim Hye-seon email@example.com
Editor : Lynn Kim firstname.lastname@example.org
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.