Following his recent confirmation for the KBS 2 drama "The Equator Man" as the younger version of Eom Tae-woong, he has again been cast for another drama, MBC's "Standby", which is a sequel to "High Kick 3, The Short Legs Counterattack".
A spokesperson for Star Empire said, "He has been offered a role in "Standby" but nothing has been confirmed yet. There have been many other offers besides this but we have to think about his overlap with ZE:A - Children of Empire activities so it isn't easy to make a quick decision".
Meanwhile, ZE:A - Children of Empire is coming back to performing sometime soon at the start of this year.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Si Wan cast for "Equator Man" and "Standby""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Kim Jae-joong joins historical drama "Time Slip Dr. Jin" with Song Seung-heon
Idol group JYJ member Kim Jae-joong is starring in drama "Time Slip Dr. Jin". Kim Jae-joong is go,...More
[Spoiler] "Hanbando - Drama" Jo Seong-ha starts grooming Hwang Jeong-min as the new president
Actor Jo Seong-ha is starting to mold Hwang Jeong-min to be the next president. In the TV Chosun ,...More
[Spoiler] "Syndrome" Kim Seong-ryeong reveals that she has a song, gets on her knees and begs Kim Yoo-seok not to go to America
On the latest episode of JTBC drama "Syndrome", aired on February 20th, Oh Eun-hee (Kim Seong-ryeo,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.