Hwang Hye-yeong, the singer who rose to fame in the mid-1990s as part of the K-pop group Two Two, will tie the knot on Oct. 23 with a politician from the main opposition party.
Hwang, who has reinvented herself as the CEO of a successful Internet-based business since leaving the band and trying her hand at acting, said she was drawn to Kim Kyung-rok, deputy spokesman for the Democratic Party, by his values and moral fiber.
"We have dated for about a year since October of last year and he is a really upright and honest man", Hwang said. "He is also very considerate of others".
Hwang said they have not made concrete preparations for the wedding yet, such as who will officiate at the ceremony or sing the congratulatory song. "I hope everyone will give us their blessings", she said.
Hwang launched her Internet shopping mall four years ago and has since gained a reputation as a successful businesswoman.
Source : english.chosun.com/si...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Kwak to Direct Chinese Blockbuster Starring Fan Bingning
"My Sassy Girl" director Kwak Jae-yong has been hired by China Film Group to direct a movie poten,...More
GNP Wants to Help Out Big Charity Donors in Tough Times
Generous charitable donors may receive government assistance if they run into financial difficulties,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.