Hip hop star Eun Ji-won will be stepping up as a solo emcee for an upcoming TV show for the first time in his life.
Eun will be hosting the new cable reality survival show "Show Me The Money" on his own. "Show Me The Money" is like the survival competition show "I'm A Singer" except for hip hop music. It's the first hip hop show on this cable channel in about 10 years.
His experience as a leader for the hip hop trio Clover (with Typhoon and Gilmi) should come in handy. He's also built up his name value as a regular on many variety programs and talk shows in Korea. He's popular for his honest remarks and witty reactions.
"Show Me The Money"'s producer Lee Sun-young explained the decision, "Eun Ji-won has a deep knowledge of hip hop music and his experience on many variety programs makes him the right person for the job. We had our first recording on the 12th, and he did even better than expected. Eun was friendly and quick as an MC, fitting the show which goes beyond just introducing music, but also communicating in an entertaining way with the audience in real-time".
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Big Bang To Donate Part Of World Tour Proceeds To UNICEF
The untouchable group Big Bang has been getting a lot of spotlight for their world tour, set to vi,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017