Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Singers, making their debuts as actors in TV dramas?"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Director Park Chan-wook's latest film 'Thirst' is having difficulties in casting a main female character due to high sexual references
Director Park Chan-wook is having difficulties in finding a main female actor for his latest film "T,...More
[Photo N] Kim Ok-bin, "Isn't this costume by Designer Andre Kim amazing?"
An interview and an open day in a shooting site of the film "Riot in a gibang in 1724" ("The Acciden,...More
Film 'Open city' is going to be made into a drama by the production company of upcoming drama "On-air"
Kim Myeong-min and Son Ye-jin's latest film, "Open City" (directed by Lee Sang-ki) is going to be ma,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.