Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Asia Goes Crazy Over Korean Pop Culture
The hottest thing in Asian pop culture these days is South Korea. The so-called Korean wave covers the craze for South Korean TV dramas, movies and pop singers - but increasingly also for fashion, cosmetics and electronics.
The Korean drama "Jewel in the Palace" (Dae Jang Geum) clocked up record ,...More
Korean Film Archive to Screen Director Lee Du-yong's Films
The Classic Film Hall of the Korean Film Archive ( http://www.koreafilm.or.kr ) will screen thriller and action films directed by Lee Doo-yong as the first part of its "weekend films series" in 2006.
The films will be screened at the Classic Film Hall of the Seoul Arts Center in Seocho-dong, Seou,...More
Cecilia Cheung, Hiroyuki Sanada to Arrive for Preview of Film "The Promise"
According to the film distribution agency Showeast on Jan. 5, director Chen Kaige, actress Cecilia Cheung and actor Hiroyuki Sanada will come to Seoul before the new fantasy feature film entitled "The Promise" starring Jang Dong-gun is released in the country on Jan. 26.
They will attend a press ,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.