The new SBS drama "Four Men" is a romantic, action and investigative drama about a man who looks for love and hope in the human world and afemale detective who lost the man she loves finds another man who looks just like him.
Myeong-ja is an energetic and bold mother who is like a friend to Yeo-rin and Yeo-hoon (Ren). She's cool and many people like her but sometimes she cries on her own.
Meanwhile, "Four Men" starts filming in November this year and will be released early next year.
Source : en.seoul.co.kr/news/n...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"So Hee-jung to star in "Four Men""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Rain and Kim Tae-hee on their way to "baby honeymoon"
Future parents "Rain" and Kim Tae-hee went on their baby honeymoon (baby-moon) to Europe. A Taiwan,...More
Yoon Doo-joon to show loyalty in tvN's "This Life Is Our First Life"
Singer and actor Yoon Doo-joon is going to make a special appearance in the new tvN drama "This Li,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.