"I like Song Seung-heon but I don't' love him haha".
He's been saying that Song Seung-heon was his closest friend since his debut until now and has mentioned his name in a recent TV program too.
So Ji-sub claimed, "I will like the guy as long as I live. We are completely different individuals with different tastes. I will always remember him helping me when I was distressed. I will always be good to him".
When reporters asked if So Ji-sub was being too fond of him he said, "Song Seung-heon is very appealing as a man. There are many people of the same age, older or younger that look up to him. But that doesn't mean I love him".
About working together he said, "One reason why we get along so well is because we are very different. To think about it, our works have been very different too. He is a good brother, colleague and actor".
Source : news.sportsseoul.com/...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"So Ji-sub, "I'll always remember Song Seung-heon's help""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Jang Dong-gun and Kim Min-jong leave for voluntary work in Congo
SBS drama "A Gentleman's Dignity" Jang Dong-gun and Kim Min-jong are leaving to Goma in the D,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.