2009/06/29 | 952 views | | Permalink
Actor So Ji-sub and actress Kong Hyo-jin received the Rising Star Asia Award at the New York Asian Film Festival on June 24. The awarding ceremony was co-organized by the New York Asian Film Festival and the U.S. film industry magazine Hollywood Reporter at the IFC Center. The event also marked the 30th anniversary of the New York Korean Culture Center. In the photos, So and Kong are shown at a news conference after the award ceremony.
"So Ji-sub, Kong Hyo-jin Receive 'Rising Star' Award"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Late Film Director Yu to Get National Order of Culture Merit
By Lee Hyo-won Staff Reporter Master director Yu Hyeon-mok passed away Sunday due to a combinat,...More
Drama Music Is New Source for Hits
By Han Sang-hee
In the past, original soundtrack albums were just a little extra something that came with a television drama. Now, however, more viewers and drama makers are starting to realize their importance and potential.
One of the most popular drama soundtracks lately ha,...More
[ChanMi's take] Who looks best in school uniforms?
Song Hye-kyo vs Han Ga-in vs Seong Yoo-ri vs Son Ye-jin vs Kim Min-hee vs Nam Sang-mi vs Song Ji-h,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.