Actor So Ji-sub is coming back with "The Throne" as Jeong Jo. "The Throne" is the sad story of Prince The Throne who meets his death after being trapped in a wooden rice chest by his father in the Joseon Yeong Jo times.
So Ji-sub appeared specially as Jeong Jo who led the movie nearly at the end. This is the first time in 3 years he's appeared in a movie since "A Company Man". Apparently, he agreed to this small part because it was produced by Lee Joon-ik.
Everything about the movie was top secret but word got out about So Ji-sub.
"The Throne" will be released at the end of the year.
Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"So Ji-sub to come back with a movie"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"My Heart Shines", a happy family even without Lee Tae-im
SBS weekend drama "My Heart Shines" continues to go on merrily without Lee Tae-im who aroused crit,...More
[Video] Added Korean drama 'Hogu's Love' episode 10
Added episode 10 for the Korean drama 'Hogu's Love' Watch on DramaFever,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.