According to the press release by Art Service, Son will play the female lead who starts seeing ghosts after an accident and Lee, a magician who performs his magic shows with ghosts.
The two open up to each other -- the first time for them to do so to someone -- with the help of alcohol. Son's character had been unable to pursue a social and romantic life due to the ghosts and Lee starts taking interest in her.
Son made her debut in 2001 through MBC drama "A Delicious Proposal" and has since appeared in many successful TV series and movies including "Summer Scent" (KBS, 2003), "Alone in Love" (SBS, 2006) "Personal Taste" (MBC, 2010) and movie "The Classic" in 2003.
Lee made his debut in the entertainment industry in 2005 with his role in the drama "Be Strong, Geum-Soon!" (MBC, 2005) followed by appearing in the series "Really Really Like You" (MBC, 2006) and "Evasive Inquiry Agency" (KBS, 2007) and films "A Good Day to Have an Affair" (2007) and the Korean blockbuster "Haeundae" (2009), which was the highest-grossing Korean film that year.
Reporter : Heidi Kim heidikim@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
Source : 10.asiae.co.kr/Articl...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Actor Baek Seong-hyeon to hold first fan meeting in Japan
Actor Baek Seong-hyeon [Chosun Ilbo Japanese edition] Actor Baek Seong-hyeon will hold his first ,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.