Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
According to WS Entertainment on the 24th, Song has been cast for the leading role of Lee Jeong-geun and participated in the first reading on the 22nd.
Lee Jeong-geun is a knowledgeable character in name and fortune and divination and Ji Sang's (Ji Seong) greatest rival.
This is Song's second historical drama in addition to MBC drama "Yi San" in 2008. He's been active before this with musicals "Elizabeth" and "Gwanghwamun Poetry".
"The Great Seer" is about the behind story of the Chosun Empire when ascetics around authority put forward war hero Lee Seong-gye to establish the Chosun and is cast by Ji Seong, Ji Jin-hee, Kim So-yeon and others.
Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Song Chang-ee cast for SBS "The Great Seer""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Lee Je-hoon's final burst of flame before NS in October
Three movies…promotional ambassador for the Korean Film Festival Actor Lee Je-hoon who sta,...More
Added new poster and first stills for the upcoming Korean movie "A Werewolf Boy"
Added new poster and first stills for the upcoming Korean movie "A Werewolf Boy",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.