Actress Song Hye-kyo is releasing a glamorous photobook of her shot by several top photographers including the fashion world's Peter Lindbergh and supermodel-turned-photographer Helena Christensen.
The first of its kind by a Korean actress, the book entitled "Moment" is to be released Friday with proceeds to be donated to an organization for children. Pre-orders have already been placed overseas for over half of the limited first run of 2,000 copies.
Song, 28, was hardly seen on TV after the 2008 drama "Worlds Within", instead participating mostly in small-scale independent films and overseas projects.
She appeared in the episode "Love for Sale" of the omnibus film "Camellia", which screened at last year's Pusan International Film Festival. She also made her overseas debut with the U.S. indie film "Fetish", and played a role in renowned director Wong Kar-wai's new film "The Grand Master".
In between these productions she worked on the photobook, staying overseas for several months to shoot. The book features photos of the actress taken in locations around the world, including Atlanta, New York, Buenos Aires, Patagonia, Paris, the Netherlands and Brazil.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the Week