Actress Song Hye-kyo sued those netizens who spread 'sponsor rumors'
According to the prosecutors and police on February 24th, Song Hye-kyo recently filed charges of defamation against 41 netizens who released false information.
It seems that she claimed her reputation was affected by the rumor that she was in a 'sponsor relationship' with a politician and that she was benefiting financially from him since September 2008 to December last year.
The prosecutors have handed this case over to the Kangnam Police in Seoul and they will start investigating this case soon.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Song Hye-kyo sues the 41 individuals who spread 'sponsor rumors'"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Strong spirited Shim Hye-jin "I told an actor I would kill him"
Are the rumors about actress Shim Hye-jin and her fiery attitude true? She confessed on the KBS 2,...More
A 'Girl Group' map "Emergency! The GG Empire has declined!"
A recent version of the girl group map has been revealed. The most recent February 2012 version o,...More
[Spoiler] "Take Care Of Us, Captain" Koo Hye-seon tells Ji Jin-hee "I want to know your past"
Han Da-jin (Koo Hye-seon) asked about Kim Yoon-seong's (Ji Jin-hee) past. She was curious about h,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.